PARTICIPATE IN OUR CONFERENCES DAY SAFELY
Our aim: to open our conference and exhibition areas in the best possible safety conditions and to enable you to meet in strict compliance with the health measures recommended by the government.
All of the measures below may be subject to change according to the recommendations/obligations of the Public Authorities and the Government.
Today the health pass is mandatory to access indoor events.
It consists in presenting, digitally (via TousAntiCovid application) or on paper, health proof among the following four:
- Vaccination, provided that people have a complete vaccination schedule, i.e. :
– 7 days after the 2nd injection for double injection vaccines (Pfizer/Comirnaty, Moderna, AstraZeneca/Vaxzevria/Covishield) ;
– 28 days after injection for vaccines with a single injection (Johnson & Johnson) ;
– 7 days after injection for vaccines in people who have had a history of Covid (single injection).
- A PCR test of less than 48 hours,
- An antigenic test of less than 48 hours.
MANDATORY TO WEAR A MASK
(except during coffee and lunch breaks)
available in all areas
SOCIAL DISTANCING AND TRAFFIC FLOW
following mandatory norms